Our first priority is customer satisfaction. We constantly strive to give you quick; easy, stress-free shopping that respects your precious time. It is our mission to achieve the best shopping experience for you, and satisfy all customers with our excellent professional products. To that end, we will do everything that we can to ensure that you are happy with your purchase including troubleshoot techniques and product application by phone or email. Typically this customer satisfaction happens naturally, since we sell great products, choose outstanding prices, ship orders promptly, and respond to questions quickly. This policy is your assurance -- and our commitment -- that if any issue comes up, we will do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Back Orders
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- Shipping & Delivery
- Route Protection is now offered for your orders! This allows us to offer you insurance for your orders if you are concerned with the post office losing or damaging your orders. As a business, we had too many orders go missing to addresses customers knew had a problem with delivery or a lack of mail box. Because of this we needed to implement an insurance system that does not drastically increase the per order cost.
- Orders are typically processed within 1-2 business days and are shipped via USPS for most orders, occasionally UPS for larger boxes. The average delivery time of 2-4 business days after shipment. These times are NOT guaranteed and occasionally may require more time after sales due to volume. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by the Post Office. Special situations a few times a year, such as trade shows or Nail Camp, may delay packages due to the entire store being on the move.
- Spend just $175 after discounts and receive FREE shipping on your order unless otherwise stated due to a sale, size of item or shipment size. Orders must be shipped within the US to receive free shipping. All other orders are in the US are $8.99. Oversized items, such as lamps or large collections may incur an additional shipping cost as described in the item description. International shipments do not quality for free shipping.
- ROUTE INSURANCE Policies:
Delivered but missing package
At our discretion, Route requires a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report.
- Send Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
**Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered by Route as stolen and must be filed 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.
Filing a police report
On orders over $100, Route requires evidence of the police report
Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report. Once filed, the customer sends Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
- Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Route considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
Packages presumed to be lost
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Route does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to the retailer.
- The exception is retailers that ship perishable items (e.g. food, a mattress that cannot be reused).
Only part of the order delivered
- If the customer ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, Route does not cover the order issue. The customer will be referred to the retailer.
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Route will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If the retailer forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to the retailer to have the missing items fulfilled.
Packages labeled "return to sender"
Route does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
At our discretion, we may cover the order issue if the returned item is perishable or if the retailer is unable to reuse it.*
- Route covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.*
*Please note: Route Package Protection timeframes for filing apply.
Order stuck in customs
Route cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
- If Route replaces something the customer has already paid customs on, under Route’s discretion, Route can approve and pay customs the second time.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by the retailer (retailer could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Route does not control how quickly the retailer ships the customer’s order. Route Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Route may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to the retailer (unless the retailer indicates otherwise).
A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
Route does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion, we may offer a 15-30% refund depending on the severity of the cosmetic damage.
- Route requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- For existing subscriptions where your customers have purchased Route Package Protection, if any of your customer's items in the subscription were lost, stolen, or damaged in transit and can be purchased individually, Route will reorder them. If the items cannot be purchased, then Route will refund the items.
- Route cannot reorder and create an entirely new subscription because Route would be paying for the customer's monthly subscription.
- Route cannot reorder customized items for the customer because of the additional liability of ordering the customer’s custom item incorrectly. Route can offer a refund instead.
Out of stock
Route doesn’t have visibility to the retailer’s inventory or when they will have the customer’s item back in stock.
- Route can offer the customer a refund for the item that is out of stock. The customer can always use that refund to order the item when it’s back in stock.
- If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- Privacy & Security
- Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. We realize that making purchases on any Web site requires trust on your part. We value your trust highly, and pledge to you, our customer, that we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information, and will use any information you give to us in a responsible manner. You are very important to us, and we are dedicated to providing you with a safe and secure online experience. We respect your privacy. Your data will not be given or sold to any third party. Your online orders are transmitted to us using secure technology, and processed on directly through the secure Authorize.net website.
- Returns, Exchanges & Replacements
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL through the end of 2021. If there is a problem with your order please contact us. There will be no exchanges on items purchased.
- If there is a mistake with your order requiring a product to be sent back, you will be supplied with a shipping label or credit to your account in the amount of shipping USPS First Class back to LuvNailz.
- Back Orders
- We understand it is important to receive your items quickly make every attempt to always have product in stock. We will notify you if an item you have ordered is not in stock. You may choose to delete the item from your order or wait for your order to ship when it is complete. We do not split shipments.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- LuvNailz accepts Paypal, Amazon Payments American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa using the Shopify payment processing system. Checks will delay shipment but arrangements can be made to pay by check when necessary. If you would like to make other arrangements for payment, please Contact Us.
- Updating Account Information
- To update account information, click My Account at the top of the page. Follow the directions to change anything from shipping addresses to credit cards.
- Legal Disclaimer;
- THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL LUVNAILZ OR JESSICA BRIARMOON BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF LUVNAILZ OR JESSICA BRIARMOON IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CLICK TO VIEW COMPLETE TERMS OF SERVICE.
If your question has not been answered or if you have an issues ordering online use our Contact Us page and let us know how we can help you.
DEFECTS & WARRANTY
All warranties are held with the original manufacturer and not with LuvNailz. For warranty issues, please contact the manufacturer of the product.
Damaged products must be reported to LuvNailz immediately and a replacement will be provided once the damaged item has been returned.
Items replaced under warranty, will retain the same warranty period from the original purchase date.